Interested in Joining Our Practice?
At Dermatology Clinic of Jackson, we are two board-certified physicians looking for another dermatologist to join our practice. We have a successful, general dermatology practice with an emphasis on diagnosing and treating skin cancer. We diagnose and treat diseases of the skin in patients of all ages. We also offer cosmetic procedures and products.
Physicians and staff at Dermatology Clinic of Jackson enjoy the best of two worlds: We work at a successful medical practice in a family-centered community.
Jackson, the regional center for West Tennessee,
offers the best of small-town living with big-city amenities. We have...
• A friendly, family-oriented community.
• Regional medical, shopping and entertainment.
• A low cost of living and housing.
• Great choices of schools.
• Symphony, community theater, ballet, art galleries and other cultural attractions.
• Double A Baseball, active youth recreation programs, golf, hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities.
• Four colleges and other educational opportunities.
• Easy access to airline hubs and entertainment in Memphis and Nashville.
The Medical Community
• Our medical community serves as a regional medical center for a population of 400,000.
• Jackson has two hospitals: Jackson-Madison County General Hospital with 612 beds and Regional Hospital of Jackson with 154 beds.
• The medical specialties and spectrum of care found in this community often are found only in large cities.
• Physicians also enjoy low managed care penetration and reasonable medical malpractice rates.
Mac Jones, M.D.: A graduate of Harvard University, Dr. Jones received his medical degree from the University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences in Memphis. Both his internship and residency in dermatology also were in Memphis. Dr. Jones is board certified in dermatology.
Patrick Teer, M.D.: A Jackson native, Dr. Patrick Teer also is a medical graduate of the University of Tennessee in Memphis. He spent three years in an internal medicine residency at UT and an additional year as chief resident. He then had three years of residency in dermatology at the University of Oklahoma. Dr. Teer is board certified in internal medicine and in dermatology.