ATTENTION: We are now open and ready to care for your dermatology needs. We are continuing to provide excellent care while being vigilant in protecting our patients, staff, and physicians.
Response to COVID-19:
Due to recent public health concerns, we want to reach out to our patients to assure them we are administering stringent infection prevention protocols to ensure the health of our staff, patients and visitors.
- A hand sanitizing station has been provided upon entry to the clinic.
- Pharmaceutical representatives will not be permitted until further notice.
- We kindly ask that, unless a chaperone is required, patients limit the number of accompanying guests into the exam room.
- We politely request that you not participate in any bodily contact such as handshaking.
- Most importantly, we ask that you consider rescheduling your appointing if the following apply to you:
- RECENT TRAVEL outside of the United States, or if you think you were exposed please use the same judgment in rescheduling.
- ILLNESS including feeling unwell due to fever, cough, sore throat and shortness of breath.
Our team has been trained by a healthcare professional and has increased disinfection of all surfaces with which patients and staff come into contact as well as our daily janitorial services.
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions or concerns 731-422-7999.
Stay well! The staff and physicians of
The Dermatology Clinic of Jackson